Over the years of personal training I learnt that a key part of our body is our core, but no just how it looks, more defined abs or no,how it functions and how strong it is. This then moves bellow target every part of your core. I make them the mainstay of my sessions depending on the level.
Sometime it is matter of reinvent the classics, adding improvements to your regular ab workouts to shake it up. Here some suggestions or ads on for your regulars:
- Slow down – A slower pace will make to brace your core longer, working it harder.
- Add weight – Adding resistance will force you to develop a bulletproof core
- Change your hands position – Changing where your hands are positioned it will bring a whole new level.
- Add a swing – Specially on your suspension exercises like TRX plank, it will challenge your core.
- Add a resistance band – There are multiple options to use it but this little piece of equipment will make fire up any classic core exercise.
- Just try it harder – quite simple isn’t?
Now. Let’s see this Top 10 Abs exercises:
- BASIC CRUNCHES
- LEG DROP
- PLANK PIKE
- CHOPPING WOOD
- DEADBUGS CRUNCHES
- RUSSIAN TWIST
- BEND SIDES
To make sure that your abs really stands out, bare in mind that you must keep a great nutrition and complement this abs workout with other sessions focus on your upper and lower body, withou forgeting about at least a cardio session. Is it sound like a full week of training already?